Vitamin D3: Of the many roles Vitamin D3 fulfills in the body, one of the most important is to enable calcium absorption. The body is unable to digest calcium without adequate levels of D3. Insufficient levels of calcium can then lead to osteoporosis and eventually bone loss. Vitamin D3 works with other vitamins, minerals, and hormones in the body to promote bone mineralization.
- Provides 125 mcg of Vitamin D3 per tablet
- Aids in maintaining normal levels of calcium in the blood
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Facilitates calcium absorption in the body to support a healthy skeletal system
- Works with other vitamins, minerals and hormones to promote bone mineralization
Take 1-2 tablets daily.